Welcome!!!

Well hello there!  Thanks for stopping by to check out my new blog.  I decided to do some switching around with email addresses and such since my name is changing.  So that means I was able to create a new blog!  In case you didn't know, I got married!!!  I am loving my husband more each and every day, and I am amazed by the lessons God has already taught me in just over two weeks of marriage.  But I feel extremely blessed!

On the note of this blog, I have HIGH hopes for posting this summer!  I would love to do numerous different types of posts, so please don't get too lost in the randomness of topics on my blog!  It will literally be a blog about everyday life.  More than anything, I will probably share the things God is teaching me through my marriage and my husband.  But I would also like to share meals I make (hopefully I don't ruin too many of them), projects I create, and fun ideas for classroom teachers.  I might also throw in fun trips or just simple updates.

I hope you'll join me as I begin my new life as a Fisher!


Comments

  1. Love the title! Can't wait to see what you write about. Also love that you are now a Fisher and part of our family. Ü

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am the 1 in 4

More Than Witnesses... Martyrs